- TOG continues to manage the child sponsorship program serving an orphanage in Gonaives, Haiti. The orphanage now houses 49 children. In addition to seeking support for the general needs of the program, TOG would like to connect you to one of several children in need of a sponsor. Although a fully sponsored child requires a commitment of $50/month, we welcome recurring donations of any amount. Everything donated toward the Orphan Care project will be funneled to the orphanage. Your monthly donation provides your child with school tuition, uniforms, books, food, medicine, and other basic needs. Contact us or visit https://www.facebook.com/TableofGrace for more information.
2018 Update! We need your help!
The Gonaives orphanage now houses 49 children and we currently have enough sponsorships to fully sponser only 39 kids. If you'd like to join us in making sure these kids are getting the full benefits of sponsorship, please consider signing up today!
Stay tuned! We're working on the details of a few more immediate care projects as well as some exciting, long term ventures.
- Update August 2018, money was sent to cover the medical expenses of 8 children who were desperately ill. Within 15 days, all were healed and recovering well.
- Update March 2018, Table of Grace, through generous donations, was able to purchase the mattresses needed for the boys to sleep on-- Praise the Lord!
- UPDATE March 2015, In addition to the $500 emergency medicine funds sent in January, Table of Grace was able to exceed well over our goal of raising an additional $500 to be used toward the purchase of maintenance medicine for the orphanage. Last week, we delivered a bulk supply of iron supplements, cold medicine, antiobiotics, tylenol, deworming treatments, bandages, and various ointments to the orphanage. Thank you so much for all your donations and prayers.
- Update January 2015. Last year, we told the story of Wilbert, a faithful employee to Rodney Fitzsimmons in Gonaives, Haiti. Wilbert lost his wife, just days after she gave birth to their twins. Through your support, our partnership with Lot127, and the gifts of generous donors, the deed for the property he sought to purchase has been paid for in full. He can now begin to build a home for his family. Learn more about this project here.
- Update Fall 2014. We were able to raise enough funds to provide much needed shoes and clothes for the 46 kids at the orphanage in Gonaives, Haiti. We were able to reach our goal of raising $25 per child for the purchase of new shoes and clothes. The items were purchased in Haiti.
- Update Fall 2013. TOG raised money to have 25 new bunks made to sleep 50 kids at the Institution Mixte Les Freres Aristild (IMFA) in Gonaives, Haiti. The existing orphanage bunks were unsafe and in very poor shape. The project included the purchase of new mattresses and mattress covers for each bed.